THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

:: ♥ Recently

im lazy to update again ><
pls don't blame on me xD

Saturday i went to S.w wif Kee , Miyo , apple =]
after S.w we went to BBQ steamboat @ Kepong enjoy our dinner  <3
* love steamboat much much ^^
thn go yumcha....

Sunday is my FAMILY DAY ^^
haha
with my family went to low yat buy some pc thing...

Monday i no go skol xD
bcoz early in the morning go to grave ...
when noon,wif my Dear qiqi and miyo go dye hair ^^
* i dye Black + blue
 but now stil gt abit brown =.=

im so TIRED ><
need to sleep 9 9 ......

and my Daddy bought a new phone for me <3













* Nokia X6 ^^
hehehes....love it =]


Everybody , my b'day comming ler
how to celebrate ? @@
confused larh ><

SATURDAY ( 17.04.2010 ) -  S.W  [ afternoon ]  * who gt go? pls contact me or leave a comment ^^ <3

♥ End Post __ Wawa

0 comments: