THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 6, 2010

:: ♥ Long Time xD

heyyyy !! i long time ago dint update my bloggie ler....hehe xD
reali LAZY leh ~
don't blame on me ^^

i long time dint update blog izzit less ppl cum visit ler ?? ><
nvm nvm ~ i juz write out my life =]

start from nw , i will always cum update xD * ( i think can do it ) haha

Last week , i has go cut my hair becum fringe ler ...




















hahaha,izzit look s0 funny ? @@
hope can long as faster

let's say ytd , @ Wednesday
after i finished dinner wif my family , then go Cheras @ Hong Lok pm wif frens~
we reached thr abt 11 ++ lik tat .... will too late ? haha
walk walk walk , thn 12 ++ go back find frens...
thn go kepong @ snooker ~
when go kepong , we kena Block ><
finally nothing ^^  juz check our i.c and ask where we goin ~ hehe

then 2++ home sweet home <3
Sibehh tired , terus SLEEP 
cz after that need go skol ... 


♥End Post__ by : Wawa

0 comments: